Friday, October 15, 2010

The Short Story Collective

It's been over a month since I last blogged and there are a few reasons why:

1) Life - I thought having the kid back to school would make life less hectic. Not the case for this SUV driving Football Mom!

2) Writing - I've been on a roll with my MS and didn't dare get off course...even with a blog post.

3) I joined a new blog called The Short Story Collective where I and other writers post short stories. I'm the Friday author. Check it out and please follow us http://thesscollective.blogspot.com/ A big shout out to Chris Brett for having the initiative to launch The Short Story Collective. I believe Chris is looking for a couple more authors to contribute...

I hope all of you have been experiencing a creative Fall thus far!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting; I'd wondered where you went.

    That was a cool story about BettyJo. I love time travel stories, and this one was so unique because you didn't get to see the travel itself, only the later effects.

    Awesome.

    I'll think about the contributing author thing. I'm not sure I can write consistently. I'm lazy, but worse, don't have that many story ideas of my own. I usually need a prompt to do a decent job of it.

    An interesting idea Chris has.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,

    I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted. Proof that time does indeed fly! I had the same apprehension about the Collective, but it's forcing me to polish up some previously written stories and flesh out some new ideas.

    You are such a consistent follower...you rock! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete